Dockland’s is one of the most vibrant areas of Dublin to live and work. Dublin’s fastest expanding area for both commercial and residential developments. Over 400,000 sq./m has been granted planning permission in the past 24 months with some of Ireland’s most exciting and innovative architecture currently been developed.
- Wide open spaces with over 100 contemporary cafés, restaurants and bars many offering al fresco dining.
- Eight world class hotels including the Marker, the Gibson, the Mason and the Clayton.
- Public transport links from Luas, DART, InterCity, Dublin Bus and Air Coach making it the most accessible area in the country.
- Ireland’s larges indoor venues including the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, the Point Theatre, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum and Shelbourne Park.
- Ireland’s largest purpose-built conference venue, the Convention Centre Dublin and the CHQ Building housing its own start up hub and brewery!
- Dublin most iconic Georgian building completed in 1781, the Custom House, and its tallest office building, the Exo, to be completed in 2021.
- Ireland’s tallest residential building, Capital Dock, and one of the world’s most famous recording studios, Windmill Lane.